Wednesday, 28 January 2009

An Award

Hi All

Hope your all doing well out there

I've just finished celebrating my 2nd Wedding Anniversary
It was a lovely day..and although we didn't do much we got to

spend some much needed time alone... after spending the time

in the afternoon as a family and having lunch at a new

resturant...My son went to Paul's parents

for the night and we got to have a lovely dinner together and just

chill for the night..

 

Well I have received another award tonight.. thank you Joni

for the award Joni much apprecitated..

and

 

The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs ( if you haven't got 5 on your list, it really doesn't matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I have five that I can share with

so here are my nominees for this award

 

1. Stacey

2. Enigma



5. Toni

 

Well that's it for tonight

catch all soon

hugs Michelle


 

One more award today...

 this time for


 

Well that's it for today 

thanks and Hugs 

Michelle 

 

1 comment:

Toni Scraparoni said...

Congrats on the award, Michelle! Very well-deserved and really sweet of you to pass my way. Thanks so much!!

Hugs,
Toni :)