Friday 4 September 2009

Sorry About not Posting

Well been a bit bad at posting lately...
Things haven't been going so well.. I don't seem to have much creative desire.
I'm not interested in a lot of things
My depression is a bit out of control unfortunately
Damien my son wants to stay permanently in Australia and that is difficult...
I don't know if I will be creating much at the moment.
I've just been doing some cross stitch to pass the time
so here are couple of pics of my cross stitch and hopefully have something
new for you all soon
Currently working on a second cross stitch of some elephants hopefully be finished in about two to three weeks...
Does seem to be where my creative desires are going at this point...


Hugs Michelle







Well guess that's about it for now... Catch you when I get back

Hugs Michelle

1 comment:

PaleDeer said...

I'm asorry you're feeling down.
I've been there, but now it's
always a good day. If I wake up
in the morning It's a good day.
May your heart soar with Eagles
soon.
Pale