Thursday 30 October 2008

New Results

Hi all

Well today just been playing in psp and have made a tag so I will be writing up the tutorial for it over the next day or so but thought I would post my results now.
The tag is called Autumn Guardian.
I am again using a scrapkit by Stacey that can be found here www.snmcreationz.blogspot.com/
This scrapkit is just one part of Sweet -N- Sassy Fall Blog Train so if you go to the link not only will you find other links for the blog train and the kit used in these tags but also other great scrapkits by Stacey.
Also in the second Tag I used the beautiful artwork of Annika Smidt www.apfelkeks.de/
The template used was from dezigns by Ali www.designsbyali.blogspot.com/
Please note I try to give credit where credit is due many graphics and tubes I recieve through groups and if I have failed to credit please let me know and I will do so or if you wish remove the item.
Thanks for taking a look and hope you'll come back to try the tutorial when it's written up
hug Michelle

No comments: