Saturday 4 July 2009

New Freebie Quickpage

Hi all
Hope you've had a great week and a great weekend
Been busy here creating bacon and producing some of our own foods.
Hard work at times but so much fun.
Today I have used bacon we made to make Boston Beans
This dish has turned out great. I am so happy
Well onto other things
I have made a QP today using my own elements and paper I've made as well as some
bits and bobs I found on the internet or CU items I got for free
I hope you enjoy and am able to use
As the extra's I used were in either misc files or didn't have a TOU attached or in the file I do not know where or who they came from so if there is anything at all I have used and it's yours please let me know so I can give credit or if you wish me to remove it so I can remove the item


If you would like this QP please download from here

Look for Garden Daze zip folder

thanks for visiting

Hugs Michelle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.