Sunday 28 June 2009

New Freebie-QP

Hi All


Hope every one is having a great week so far.


Things have been humming along here quite nicely.


We started making our own bacon yesterday we have two more days to see how it went.


I made a great sultana cake this morning


WE made some fresh butter tonight and my hubby with a small amount of my help made a lovely fresh tomato soup all be it a little spicy he put a whole chilli into it.


Still it was lovely. We had some fresh handmade homemade barleycorn bread so all in all a great day.


Only problem I've got is I am in agony. My back has been playing up for days I know better than to push myself as much as I have but I love producing our own things.


Any way on to the new freebie today I have created two new QP I have used a couple of freebie kits and Tou's are included within the download


very simple but here are previews


If you would like these QP Here
Look for 2 QP

No comments: