Thursday 11 June 2009

small Update

Hi All
Sorry in the middle of doing a new kit so no new freebies at the moment.. But soon I hope.
Things are a bit up in the air at the moment.
I'm in a bipolar cycle which is making life difficult. My husband is bored all the time and wants to do stuff but he doesn't know what he wants to do and because I am in such a state of depression I don't really want to do anything.
Damien seems a bit bored in Australia at the moment so I'm getting slightly agro phone calls instead of nice I'm having a good time..etc then he's losing things and I'm not sure what he expects me to do he's in Australia not England so I can't find it for him.
Then yesterday we go out and some jerk off hits my car from behind after failing to check traffic and the fact that there were no traffic lights and then has the audacity to abuse and scream and swear at me.. On top of that I had right of way... so apart from the fact he hit me and the fact he didn't even know that traffic lights were out???? what does that tell you and he has to abuse me for hitting his mirror on my car when he didn't check what was happening.
Believe me since I've moved here I have been pushed off the road by drivers forced off the road, people swearing, honking their horns, speeding and then when you don't they will flash their lights honk their horns and pull fingers yell out window or swear at you... they don't know how to use roundabouts, riding on my rear end, driving too close, refuse to move over on country roads or to back up when they have a layaway just a right behind them and then forcing forward trying to make me back up sometimes upto nearly 1/2 km because they want to get through rather than them backing up a meter. I have never met a more disgusting rude people that the ones I have to deal with in this area... and there are those that think this is a great joke and laugh at you once they have achieved what they want... they don't stop when they hit you and I have been hit a few times because of people speeding on country roads and forcing themselves through in narrow area's where they should give way...
Since I moved to England and particularly Plymouth area I have found that drivers and unfortunately the people in general are the rudest most arrogant selfish drivers/people I have had the misfortune of dealing with.
Please note I do not include all people but as a whole plymouthians are total........ well I will not finish that sentence.
I don't want to nor do I intend offending anyone but I have really really had it... I am so sick and tired of being treated like ____fill in any blank you like because people think they are something more than they are or more important than anyone else.
It's sad when they make a mistake on the road and abuse you, swear at you or threaten you instead of acknowledging their own lack of concentration or their own errors...
I've had two years of having to deal with it and trying to assimilate with a new country where I have encountered rudeness from the day I first walked off a plane here....
I wont even go into Gatwick and the staff there and immigrations department.
so again I do not mean to offend but enough is enough and If only one person reads this and changes the way they behave on the roads whether in the UK or in any country for that matter then that's one more safer driver on the road... and I acknowledge everyone makes mistakes no is perfect but there are ways of dealing with things....
anyway sorry rant over again
hopefully soon new freebie will be available
hugs Michelle

No comments: