Sunday 21 June 2009

New Freebie - QuickPage Dark Night

Hi all

Been a bit of a busy week in a good way.

My husband and I have started producing our own foods.

eg bread or butter, bacon and sausages.

We've only gotten started so lots of learning curves but we are determined to

produce as much as we can ourselves and then save up to buy a bit of land so that

we can grow our own produce as well.

Next week we try our making bacon and I've made jams and preserves before so I will be making some of our own jams as well.


Well other than that nice week. I have managed to create a couple of new quick pages with one of my own kits which is called the blue kit
here is a preview of the pages

If you want to download them can download from here
just look for the dark night zip.
you can find the Blue kit on my blogsite
Well that's about it for now

Hope you have a great day
catch ya soon
Hugs Michelle






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.