Monday 4 May 2009

New Freebie - Quick Page and Recipe

Hi all

Well it's Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK and although it's not raining yet it certainly isn't sunny. My husband always says guarenteed to rain bank holiday and well the barbies all come out as well...lol

Anyway so far been an ok day

I've managed to do a couple of bits of creating

the first I created a quick page using two kits from the blogtrain I was part of

the first kit I used was Shawana's http://scrap-stuff-with-psp.blogspot.com/
You can get the whole blogtrain with all it's links from http://scrappinwithpspandpsmembers.blogspot.com/
or mine or Shawna's blog sites... Have a look around find some great links or tutorials or freebies
join the group and have some fun with us all in learning and creating your own scraps...

anyhow here's a preview of the quick page and if you'd like to download it




you can download it from here


My second bit of creating is a new recipe today
this recipe is my Quick Pasta Salad
great for barbies, parties, or just a quick lunch
I have used a lovely freebie kit by Yanna called someones in the Kitchen
She has lots of freebies on her site have fun and check it out...
Don't forget your thanks to all for the freebies... goes a long way to making
designers feel good and continue to give away freebies
Recipe is below
just click on image for a bigger preview
Well that's about it for now...
thanks for visiting and have a great day
hugs Michelle m

No comments: