Saturday 30 May 2009

New Freebie -kit

Hi All

I have created a new freebie kit

this time using some evening colours

So basically called it the goodnight kit

this time I have done it full sized so everything is either 3600x3600 for papers

and 1200x1200 for elements

Hope you like the new kit

It's not a big kit only a few ribbons and some gems and tried making some rings

but I hope you can use it

of course I'd love to see what is created if you want to show me

well here's a preview of it

If you would like to download the kit get it from here look for goodnight colours
well that's about it have a great night and see you soon
Hugs Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Chrissy Creations said...

As I already told you, I love the deep, rich colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful colours, thanks so much!