Thursday 28 May 2009

New Freebie-Quick Page

Hi All

I hope your all having a great week.
This week has been a bit of an up and down week for me.

Damien left for Australia Thursday last week and it was a tense 10hours until we new he had managed to find his connecting flight.
He made it to Australia 30 minutes before scheduled and mum and dad were waiting to collect him.
He seems to be having fun over there at this time.

For me it was a bit hard cause first the concern of him travelling alone but then it was cool he's gone for five months Paul and I can have some time to ourselves but then I felt guilty because I felt that way.

Unfortunately have had some serious depression this last week..
However hopefully that will all settle soon.

Anyway I have gotten to creating and I found a fantastic freebie kit by http://scrapwedopascaleanddavid.blogspot.com/ and after getting permission from Pascale I have a QP Freebie for you all

The full kit I have used is called Zip-a-dee-do-dah and you can get it from http://scrapwedopascaleanddavid.blogspot.com/2009/02/freebie-zip-dee-do-dah.html

Check out the site some wonderful freebies you wont be disappointed.
Anyway here is the QP
I have just called it Beautiful Day
I hope you enjoy the qp you can download it from here look for zip folder QuickPagesBeautiful Day
and thanks again to Pascale and David for the beautiful kit and permission to give you the QP
don't forget to leave thanks if downloading the full kit
Hugs to all
Thanks for visiting
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).