Sunday 18 January 2009

New Tags

New Tags

Hi all
Hope your having a great weekend...
Well one room in a shift around is finally nearly complete only four more room to do.
Well basically I've been playing this weekend and have made a couple of tags
from some lessons I was working on in a group
You can get the tags but please do not alter them or change them
in any way and do not share them through groups please

Oh yes the art of bling..lol
needless to say bling and I do not like each other... Actually think it's more like
animation and I don't necessarily like each other
three days of hell trying to get my tags
the way I wanted or to work properly..

Tag 1 is On the wind
if you would like it available here


the next tag is Island Paradise
which you can get here if you would like it

The final tag is Mirrored
I have used the wonderful art work of Alan Stevens for this tag
You can get it here if you would like it

I don't think I will be writing a tutorial at this time for the first two tags
and the third tag
Mirrored was based on a tutorial I tried from this site

It's a very good tut so give it a go and see what you can do


Well that's about it for today Hopefully have a new template, mask and tutorial for you
by the end of the next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs Michelle

Hi Again all
Here are a couple of tags I've made today
I have used the beautiful artwork of Amanda Penrose for these tags
©Amanda Penrose http://amanda.dd.com.au/
I have also Used a fun PTU kit
called Hurry Spring by SinfulJade http://sinfuljadecreations.blogspot.com/

Ok So here are my new tags
thanks for looking
Hugs Michelle




No comments: