Monday 5 January 2009

New Template and Tags

New Template

 

Hi All

Hope your all having a better time than I am at the moment

This illness has really gotten hold of me.. Doesn't seem to matter

what I do can't seem to shake it.. Worst is it has gone to my chest

so making even more difficult to get rid of with my asthma.

Oh well just keep trying I guess..

 

I have tried to create even though ill and have made a new Template

for you


Please Note usual rule do not share the actual template through groups. If you wish to share a preview only and link back to my blog

thank you

 

I have also created a tag with the new template

I have used the beautiful artwork of Darin Michau http://darinm.deviantart.com/



I have also used a lovely FTU scrap kit from Stacey http://staceysdesigns.blogspot.com/

It is part of the Treasured Scraps Blog train. You can get stacey's part from her blogsite and

then directed to the rest of the freebies on this wonderful blog train.

thank you Stacey for beautiful kit to work with.

 

Also here is a tag I created for Stacey with her part of the SNS January Collab kit



I will be writing a tutorial for this tag as soon as I am feeling well and I hope you'll come back to give it a try

in the meantime Enjoy the new Template

Please respect my wishes if sharing Template only share a preview and link to my blog

and I look forward to seeing you all soon

Hugs Michelle

 

 

No comments: