Saturday 8 November 2008

Recipe- Turkey Risotto

Hi All

Well tonight I decided to create a tag and make it into a recipe card

I used a scrapkit called The Chef's Recipe. I know it was a FTU kit but unfortunately there is no TOU in the kit to refer to so I can't remember who created or the Blog I got if from so if you know who made it please let me know so I can give the apppropriate credit as it is a lovely and fun kit.

Please note I always try to give credit where credit is due. However as I recieve a lot of graphics and tubes from many groups and details are not always given please let me know if you see something that hasn't been given appropriate credit and if it's yours and if you wish remove the item. A polite email or message is all it takes

Please note this tag is a creation of my own, as is the recipe, any resemblence to anything else is purely coincidental. I do not mind you using the recipe and I do not mind sharing but do not claim it as your own.
Otherwise have fun.. I love to cook and I love to share my results of recipes as much as doing tags and scraps.

I hope you enjoy. If you try it let me know how it went. Any difficulties contact me. It's very basically written out so I could fit on the tag so if you have any problems and you contact can always explain better.

Have fun

Hugs Michelle

No comments: