Saturday 1 November 2008

Just Playing

Hi All

Well was supposed to have some relaxation time last night..However I again ended up playing on PSP.
So basically thought I'd show the results of that play I don't know whether or not I will create a tutorial for it but thanks for looking anyway
So here it is It's Called the OFFERING




I used a wonderful kit from www.enigmazdezinz.blogspot.com/ Check out the site lots of great things to get those creative juices working. The kit I used is part of Sweet N Sassy free fall blog train www.sweetnsassydigiscrappers.com/store/ so there are also many links to other freebies for this blog train as well..
Don't forget to thank these ladies for their hard work..

Please note I try to give credit where credit is due many graphics and tubes I recieve through groups and if I have failed to credit please let me know and I will do so or if you wish remove the item/s
hugs Michelle

No comments: