Sunday 9 November 2008

Results of Playing

Today thought just show some results from playing
Please note I always try to give credit where credit is due and I always try to be copyright complaint. However I recieve many tubes and graphics through groups and it can be very difficult sometimes to get full and accurate informaion. If I have failed to give credit please let me know so that I can give appropriate credit or if you wish and it's yours remove the item.

The first is Moonlight bathing I was sent a mask and a tube and asked to come up with something Tube sent is the artwork of Hellonlegs

Here are my results









the next was just sent a tube.. Didn't know what to do so did a basic slat mask and well here are the results Called Desire...lol..don't ask me why

I used the beautiful artwork of Minttu Hynninen http://www.theminttu.deviantart.com/




Another mask and tube challenge Haven't named this one with the beautiful work of psyco http://psychojimi.deviantart.com/

here are the results




Final one today was a tube challenge sent the chest and this is what I came up with ... Have called it Protector The artwork used is from Gabriella diMuro http://edlyn.deviantart.com/

here are the results

Thanks to all these wonderful artists who allow the use of their art

Also not that at this time I'm not sure who created the masks I have used It is not deliberate on my part not to give credit to the wonderful people who create and allow the use of their masks. However I have literally 1000's in my collection and at times do not remember which I have used in the past or sometimes who has created it.. If you notice a mask I have used and it is yours and you wish credit again please contact me and let me know I am more than happy to give credit. As you will notice if I cannot give credit the first time I do always try to find the information and add it later.
Thank you Michelle

Well thanks for looking and I hope your enjoy

Hugs Michelle



No comments: