Thursday 4 December 2008

Freebie- Template

Freebie- Template

 

Hi All

Hope your all having a great week.

 

Well tonight I thought I'd try something new.

I created a new template, It's the first time I've ever made one

Hopefully the first of many

so please as with my masks bear with me

as I continue to learn and continue to improve in creating

templates.

 

here is a preview of my template



 

Please note if using my template it is not mandatory to give credit

however please do not claim as your own.

If you wish to give credit that would be great and a link back 

to my blog so others can download it would be nice. 

If you like my template and if you wish to share with others through groups

you may share a preview and a link back to my blog

Please respect my simple requests as stated on my blog 

Thank you for giving it a try

Here is a tag I created with my template

using a beautiful PTU kit by Stacey called Scorpio http://www.snmcreationz.blogspot.com/


A visit to these sites will not be a disappointment.

I have called the tag Fairy Dreams

I have used the beautiful Artwork of Cliff Bonamie http://bonamiestudios.com

Thank you again to these wonderful artists who allow the use of their work.



A new tutorial will be written up for this tag tomorrow

thanks again for all those that visit

and hope you will try my new tutorial

Hugs Michelle
 

2 comments:

Improvedliving said...

Thanks for these freebie templates. I just love it.




Landing Page Templates

ezspirit said...

this is a darlin tag you made would love to find your tutorial LOL love your work.
Hugs Polly