Friday 12 December 2008

Untitled

New Creating - Frame Freebie

 

Hi all

Been busy this week I've made a few little things here and there

new tags new frame and some selection dolls

So lets start I guess here is the new frame I created which you can get here


You can see a tag I created with this frame at the bottom of today's blog

Please note if you wish to share this frame please do so only with the preview and a link to my blog.

do not share any other way.

thank you Hugs Michelle

 


I tried my hand at some tubing using some of my photo's I've taken.



These are my photo's so please do not take them.

If you like them

or want to use them ask me.

If enough people want my work then I will do show more of my photo's

and start to offer the use of them.

But until then these are mine and are not to be

taken or used by anyone.
These are my first attempts at tubing if you have a comment please be kind

I have a long way to go but hopefully eventually do more.





I also tried my hand at making some of my own tubes 

here are some of the dolls I made 

couple I combined to see what effect I got 

thanks for looking. Please don't just take these dolls

if you want them you can ask me or you can make your own

I love these so easy to make and create

with them

thanks again

Hugs Michelle



 





Here's a tag I made with one of the dolls using a fun little

scrapkit by
http://www.bluedreamdesigns.co.uk/ called In the country

I have also used the frame I created

 
Well I guess that's about for today

thanks for visiting my blog and having a look around

and hope you continue to enjoy my creations

hugs Michelle

 


 

 

No comments: