Tuesday 2 December 2008

New Creation

New Creation

 

Hi All

Got to play today and

Created a new tag today using a new Freebie scrapkit

The scrapkit is called My Kinda Rainbow which can be found


Thanks Marxie for a great kit

 

Artist unknown Tube called Elf Girl
mask used unknown creator

Both received through groups

 

Please note I try to always give credit where credit is due.


I always try to be copyright compliant but I receive a lot of Graphics and Tubes through groups


and if I haven’t given proper credit please let me know so I can give proper credit


or if you wish and it’s your to remove it.


Scrapkit used My Kinda Rainbow

 



 

Here my results



thanks for looking

Other Creations I have made recently

not yet shown

made today with a scrapkit called christmas candy

Unknow creator of mask or unknown artist for tube


This one was done using Scrapkit by Stacey called Sagittarius



a visit to these sites will not be a disappointment

unknown mask creator

or artist All received through groups



other variations of this tag are as follows







This tag was done with a first time scrap kit as well with another

lady from one of my groups.


unknow artist for tube

received through groups



thanks again for looking

and for visiting my blog

Hugs Michelle

 

 

 

 

No comments: