Wednesday 3 December 2008

New Freebie - Frame

New Freebie - Frame


Hi All

Got to creating today and I've made a frame.


Please note that I don't require credit for use of the frame unless you want to

however please do not share through groups.


If You wish to share the frame

Please send a preview and link to my blog Thank you.


All the creations on my blog are of my own originality or ideas

any similarity to any other creation, design or tutorial is purely coincidental

Please don't take, steal, change or alter my creations and claim them as your own.

Please respect my simple requests that are clearly stated on my blog.

thank you Michelle Mills


Drop shadow on frame only for preview purposes

Hope you enjoy the frame and of course if you want to share what

you've created I am more than happy to see it.



Here is what I have created with the frame




I have used beautiful artwork by Hitana http://hitana.deviantart.com/

I just want to while I can take the time to thank all the wonderful artists

who allow their work to be used by people like me

thank you also to all those who visit my blog and download my work or try my

tutorials, I very much appreciate all of you

Hugs Michelle


I also got to create another tag today

using a first time scrapkit by Flamingo which you can get


It's a fun kit to use you'll get lots of great ideas from it

take a look...

here's what I created with it

Hugs Michelle


Well thanks again all for visiting and I hope you enjoy looking around my blog

visit again soon lots of new thingz happening all the time

Hugs Michelle


No comments: