Monday 1 December 2008

Freebie-Tutorial

Freebie-Tutorial

 

Hi all


I have also made a tag with that mask so tutorial as well

I have done the tag with sparkles and without sparkles.



I have also used a ftu kit by Bel Vidotti Scraps which you can find here http://lafleurstuffs.blogspot.com/ 

the kit is called Suavity



Love Freely


This tutorial was written by Michelle Mills on 1st December 2008. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim all rights to this tutorial. Your results of this tutorial you are free to do with as you wish. Please respect the TOU of the owner of the scrap kit.


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of Paint shop Pro.


The results of this tutorial were done in Paint shop Pro Ultimate x2.


Hugs Michelle


 


Supplies tube of choice or one I used here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9a3332bb218e0ec091b20cc0d07ba4d206d6a99b1a97fb61


Mask 3 I’ve created here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9a3332bb218e0ec0ab1eab3e9fa335cabbc7298691840e57


Scrap kit of choice or kit I used Suavity here  http://lafleurstuffs.blogspot.com/ 


 


 


Ok here we go


Open new 600x600 transparent image


Flood fill with white


Copy and paste as new layer paper 04


Layer>new mask>from image and select mask 3, mask data invert checked.  Merge group


Duplicate mask layer and add drop shadow. I used V&H 2, opacity 30, blur 2, colour black.


Copy and paste tube as new layer, duplicated and merged down add drop shadow. And moved up slightly


Add any embellishments you like. I used the love tag resized to 30%. And added drop shadow. Moved to lower left of image, under the fingers. See image for placement


I used flowers, rotated 90degrees right and added a drop shadow and moved under the hand layer.


I used butterfly and resized to 30% and added a drop shadow. Mirrored the butterfly and moved to over the flowers. See image for placements.


Merge all flatten. Resize and add watermark.


I don’t write tutorials for the sparkles at this point as I am still learning, however if you are adding sparkles or animation now is the time to do this.


Thanks for trying the tutorial and visiting my site


 Hope you enjoy my new mask and the tutorial


Hugs Michelle


No comments: