Wednesday 11 February 2009

Disappointed



I think I am more than disappointed with most that download from my blog and cannot be bothered to say thank you... doesn't take long believe me... It's certainly isn't hard..
You can say thank you through the shout box and through comments..

Since the beginning of February when I put up my new frames through to today I have recorded
in excess of 625 people visiting..

I wont say how much has been download cause but it's more than I've had in visitors....however do you know how many people could be even bothered to say hello, thank you or leave a comment since the beginning of February... I wont include previous months...because believe me at times they are no better...
to those that have shown appreciation or left a small comment it has been much appreciated... they made my day
I don't expect thanks or comments from every single person to visit or for every download they make however
Out of 600+ visitors I got a total of 10 thank you and comments and half of those come from digifree and other sites that advertise my freebies...

I don't generally require credit for use of my work...
I really don't think I ask that much but I am totally disgusted with the rudeness and the fact that my TOU's seems to be ignored by some
I am really glad people like my work... I really appreciate that people like it enough to visit and download it but
Really though how hard is it to say thank you for your photo's or thank you for the tutorial ... Or thank you for the freebie.. It takes a minute...
Less than that...takes longer to do a download than it takes to say thanks on a shout box...
But more importantly how hard is it for people to respect my TOU's

I truly am so disappointed that I am seriously considering shutting down...what is the point if there is no appreciation... or respect
Really what is the point at all....

No comments: