Friday 20 February 2009

Latest Freebie


Hi All

Hope your having a great week thus far and a great weekend to come

Today I have just one small freebie.. Based on the Tuts I created a little wasp

you can download it here if you like
Please note my TOU
These Elements are for personal use onlyI have created all the elements in this kit through tutorials or my own ideas Please do not alter the elements in any way you may resize as necessary, you may recolour a little to fit into your theme don't share through groups... just a preview and link to my blog you must have fun....lol If this kit is used please link back to my site http://michellescreativemess.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting
Hugs Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s) & Dog(s) Theme, Other Animal Theme post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.