Wednesday 11 February 2009

New Tag






New Tag

Hi All
thanks again for Visiting
I have created a new tag today
I have used the beautiful artwork of Bez Boardman
©Bez Boardman
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=Bez

I have also used a beautiful kit by Marxie
calle my Berry Valentine
 which you can get here

If you would like the tag you can get it here
Well that's about it for today
thanks for looking and visiting
Hugs Michelle

Well I'm back again this afternoon with a new tag
I created this tag using a FTU scrap by Ali
the kit is called Spring A Ling
Can get it here

 You may put your name on the tag I have used Font Gelfing SF at 48px
but please do not alter the tag in any other way...

Do not pass off as your own...

Do not make extras with it

thank you

Hugs Michelle


well heres the tag which if you would like a copy
can get here


No comments: