Thursday 5 March 2009

Elements Freebies


New Freebie Elements



Well Hi all

I hope your all having a great week

it's been a bit hectic here and until

today I hadn't felt much like creating

Recently I've just started doing my cross stitching again

so am now looking at turning a lot of my photo's into

cross stitch patterns as I have the software to do that.

I look forward to seeing what the results will be.

In the meantime I have done some creating for you and this

now is my kitchen Range...

Apart from the canisters which I learnt some of the settings and how to do them

from a tutorial all others are of my own creating

I'm still trying to get all the settings right

but you get the basic idea and I hope some of the things I've created

can be used by you.

ok so here is a preview of some of the kitchen range

Not all are shown in the preview there is more in the download

hope you have fun

hugs Michelle



yes as my son has said the spoon looks like a frying pan..lol








Well that's it for tonight if you would like to download the Elements you can get

it from here

it's under Kitchen

Happy creating
Hugs Michelle




No comments: