Monday, 2 March 2009

Freebie Template

New Freebie Template

Hi all
Welcome to Monday Hope you all have a great week
I got to creating this morning and I have made a new basic template
and a new tag with that template
so this is Template twelve and you can get it
here if you want it.
As usual if you wish to share use a preview and link to my blog only please


Here is a tag I created with the template
I have used a picture of some of my Neices and Nephews
they are all in Australia I miss them heaps..
I have also used a lovely FTU scrapkit called Suavity
which you can get here


Thanks for visiting my blog
and hope you all have a great week
perhaps some more freebies up by the end of today
hugs all
Michelle

Got to creating a bit more this afternoon and did myself a name tag

this one again was created with the blog train Hurry spring

I used Kit by Essy this time


I have again used the fantastic artwork of Steve Nazar


so here is my latest creation

thanks for looking

Hugs Michelle



3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Essy said...

I finally made it here! Wow! This is such a sweet tag! I am like a huge faerie fan. I have been wandering around your blog. Nice work hon! You are one talented lady!
hugs,
Essy

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).