Thursday 26 March 2009

Freebie Papers

Hi All

Well I seem to be on the mend...Yeah!!!

if not completely well at least I am able to function more on a day to day basis


I'm nearly finished with getting organised for my visa as well yip..yip..yippeee???...yeah sorry bit of sarcasm I think...but at least I'm slowly getting organised...

Paul still not hundred percent but unfortunately due to his problems there is more complications

when he gets sick....

Hopefully he'll be feeling much stronger soon.. at least he's up and about bit like me a the moment...not great but functioning..


Ok then what I'm here for I'm doing a springish kit...and that's what I've kinda called it

and here are some papers for the kit...

every day or few days I hope to post a little more of the freebie

today the papers and tomorrow who know maybe some frames...lol I don't know yet I guess I'm waiting to see where my creativity takes me...

Anyway here is a preview of the papers and please remember if you wish to share just a preview
and a link to my blog

there are 15 Papers in all so far and they are in the size of 800x800

so hope you enjoy
You can download the papers from here


Well that's about if for the day
Hope you enjoy the papers
and hope you visit again in next few days for some more freebies
Hugs Michelle

No comments: