Sunday 1 March 2009

Freebie Template

New Freebie Template

Hi all
hope you've all had a great weekend
Me not too bad if you count a sick husband
who is whingy whiney and a pain
a pain in the backside teenager, who is rude, obnoxious
nasty and dang I just want to throttle him


and me who's just trying to cope and isn't well but can't afford to be sick
or take a sick day or my whole family would collapse or kill each other

alright that said got to creating today and made a new template
You can download template 11 from here
Please remember if wanting to share just the preview and a link to my blog
hope you enjoy this template


Here is a Tag I made with the template
I used a lovely FTU scrap kit called Ballet
by http://desejossonhos.blogspot.com/



If you would like a copy of this tag you can get it here
please do not alter the tag
you may put your name on it
do not make it into extras
do not share through groups
thanks you
Hugs Michelle

Well I thought that was it for the day
but I got to creating again
this time I made a tag using
a lovely FTU kit by Stacey
this is part of the Hurry Spring Blog train
you can get it here
I have also used the beautiful artwork of
Josephine Wall
http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/
If you would like a copy of this tag you can get it here

please do not alter the tag in anyway


Thanks for visiting

and hope to see you soon

Hugs Michelle

Well Nope doesn't look like I'm finished creating
I made another tag tonight for Jade of SinfulJades
using her FTU Blog train kit also called
Hurry Spring
you can get the kit here
here are the results
For this Tag I have used the fantastic artwork of
Steve Nazar
www.stevenazar.com


Thanks for looking and enjoy your evening
Hugs Michelle





No comments: