Sunday 22 March 2009

New Creation

HI All


been a little while since I posted...Sorry about that ...


First time been able to get out of bed today for a week..


Hopefully means I am on the mend.


Well what's the first thing I do create...lol


Today Marxie posted a new FTU kit of


http://exclusivelydbm.blogspot.com/ called


Sweet Spring Splendor... and it's a very lovely kit


lots of elements and frames and papers... It's a tagger kit


but I'm sure you'll have fun creating with it...


well I created a tag with it for Marxie so here it is
As I said for this tag I have used the new kit Marxie has created
which you can get here Called Sweet Spring Splendor
and I have used the beautiful artwork of Nene Thomas
©Nene Thomas http://www.nenethomas.com/

Well thanks again for looking and

thanks of course go to Marxie for her lovely kit and


of course to the wonderful Artists that allow their work to be used.


It's a very simple tag but I've got to get back into the swing of creating


after being ill so long


hugs all


catch ya soon


Michelle


Here's another Tag I did tonight using a FTU kit by


Frecklescraps of http://frecklesscraps.blogspot.com/
it's simply called Apple it's a very cute kit


Here's the tag I created using the wonderful artwork of


Bez Boardman www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=Bez



Again thanks for visiting..

checkout out frecklescraps lots of lovely things to see and do

and have fun

Hugs Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY cool Michelle. Thanks for the invite to look!