Friday 13 March 2009

New Freebies

Hi all


sorry haven't been around much lately
and doesn't look like will be for little while longer
I'm very unwell at the moment as is my husband and
have been for over a week now and am now on bedrest


But before I go I did manage to create a couple of alpha's for you

Nothing Spectacular but you can never have too many different alpha's
for scrapping or Tagging


So here is a preview
this is where you can download
Hope you can use and enjoy them
remember my TOU of course
if sharing through groups just a preview and link to my blog
have fun

These Elements are for personal use onlyI have created all the elements in this kit through tutorials or my own ideas

Please do not alter the elements in any wayyou may resize as necessary,

you may recolour a little to fit into your theme don't share through groups...

just a preview and link to my blog you must have fun....lol

If this kit is used please link back to my site http://michellescreativemess.blogspot.com/

the first is Felt Alpha



Second is a 3D Flower alpha




third is a Rockface alpha



So thanks for visiting and supporting me...



and hope to see you all soon with lots more freebies



Hugs Michelle



2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the beautiful alphas! Sure hope you feel better fast! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.