Monday 30 March 2009

New Free Ribbons

Hi all


Hope all had a great weekend


not too bad here I guess


well got to creating


and today have some ribbons for the springish kit


some of the ribbons are first tries so bear with me


I'll improve...lol I always do


anyway here is a a preview

If you'd like these ribbons please download from here

well that's about it for tonight

hopefully I will be with you tomorrow but my husband is very sick still..He's type 1 diabetic and his sugars just wont come down... and with the kidney transplant it's dangerous...

so Hopefully catch you tomorrow

hugs all

Michelle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).