Sunday 8 March 2009

MIA and New Award


Hey all

sorry I haven't been around much
my husband is very sick at the moment
and as he's type 1 diabetic, blind and also had kidney failure it's much worse
I'll explain my husband has been sick all his life he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when he was 7
due to a number of complications he started losing his sight in 97 totally blind by 98 and unfortunately what they didn't know was he was losing his kidneys too
which they did find out on the day went blind also lost his kidneys as well.
In 94 Paul got a Kidney from his mum which he's nearly perfect match for
which is fantastic but unfortunately due to immuno suppressors and other meds he on
when he gets sick he really gets sick
Because Paul's had a kidney transplant we always have to be watching
and he's had a virus for over 12 days now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better
and we've so got to watch that nothing happens to that kidney
that's why I'm hit and miss at the moment with getting things done

Also I'm not well physically or right now mentally or emotionally due to Paul's being ill and my own depression I suffer with

but thanks for taking the time to visit and hopefully soon I'll be up and creating again fully
Hugs Michelle

On a brighter Note
wow guys got a new award
this time from brat http://specialmooniebrat.blogspot.com/
Thanks very much Brat
make sure you visit her site lots of lovely goodies available there

Premio Dardos Award
The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
Please stop at all the links below to visit their beautiful sites.
The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other to 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Thanks again for the award and
I'll post the names of the blogs I'll be sharing this with bit later
thanks again Brat
hugs Michelle

1 comment:

Chelle Moore said...

You are most welcome sweetie..
I am sorry to hear about Paul... You and your family will be in my Prayers. Hun..
Take Care and as always,
**Hugzz Brat**